In this blog post we share the core capabilities we admire most about Microsoft’s latest platform.
Purpose-built, productive, intelligent and adaptable: What’s not to love about Microsoft Dynamics 365? Our team at HSO would like to share the core capabilities we admire most about Microsoft’s latest platform:
1) Cross-functional intelligence: Dynamics 365 unifies CRM and ERP capabilities into applications that work seamlessly together across sales, customer service, field service, operations, and more. Users may purchase individual role-based modules as needed, based on functional area needs.
2) Immediate access: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is offered as a comprehensive cloud-based solution, available whenever and wherever you need it.
3) Scalability: With intelligent business applications across CRM and ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you choice. Start with just what you need to run your business—and scale up from there. Apps can be deployed independently, meaning you only pay for what you need, or work seamlessly together so that you can easily grow your business as and when you require.
4) Familiar platform: With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you get all the familiarity of other Microsoft solutions, making it a seamless transition for anyone already using Dynamics CRM, AX, Office 365.
5) Seamless integration: Previously, Microsoft offered business applications such as Dynamics AX, NAV and CRM as stand-alone solutions that could, if necessary, be mutually integrated. This is where things change. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a fully integrated application platform. Each application solves real problems and delivers real value. But combine them and you get the power and possibilities to transform your business.From a functionality standpoint, there’s certainly a lot to love about Dynamics 365. But what can you see in terms of results for your business?