HSO has over 25 years of experience working with companies like yoursDownload our brochure
How do you translate the opportunities data offers into daily practice? The right tools open a world of possibilities. Discover our range of analytics services:
- Six-week IoT journey: with our pragmatic approach, HSO can make your IoT project a reality in six weeks. Experience what the Internet of Things can do for your organisation.
- Advanced Analytics Starter Pack: we analyse your data and use models, machine learning and/or predictive algorithms to answer your questions. We also integrate dashboards with your Dynamics 365 solution.
- Predictive maintenance: performing maintenance before issues occur offers incredible efficiency gains. HSO can help you equip your machines with sensors and make the switch to predictive maintenance.
- The Analytics Platform as a Service is a complete data architecture for Advanced Analytics. It includes set-up and maintenance for data integration, data management and analytics tools. We set up your analytics tools, so dashboards can provide real-time insight and you can make better predictions.
- HSO’s DNA Framework is the missing link between requirement and reality and lays the foundation for all Advanced Analytics ambitions. With the DNA Framework, all your different data sources come together in a single data platform. We use solutions like Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database and Azure Automation to bridge the gap between individual data sources and true insight.
- Dashboard in a Day offers two different Power BI Training Sessions: Power BI in a Day and Power BI in an Hour. We share essential knowledge revealing how your organisation can use Power BI.
In the world of manufacturing, a matrix of product variants, versions, changing specifications and time-to-market can put a lot of pressure on your business. Manufacturers also have to deal with global competition.
Where manufacturers of machinery and equipment traditionally focused on complete customer-specific development, modern industrial companies offer complete lifecycle support with a full-service approach. In addition to design, configuration and installation and repair services, more and more productions companies add preventive maintenance and rental service too.
Today’s consumers shop when and where it’s most convenient. Using new devices like tablet computers and smartphones, they extend “store hours” to 24/7. They share their experiences via Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking sites, extensively browse product websites, and check online customer reviews when deciding what to buy.
Brand loyalty now comes with a much greater expectation… the complete shopping experience. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail provides customer engagement capabilities that include store operations, channel management, order management, marketing and care, and business intelligence and more back office capabilities like procurement and financial support.
The wholesale distribution market is dynamic and challenging. Today’s wholesale organisations need to transform themselves from traditional trading companies into information and service-oriented distribution businesses.
Customers are demanding lower prices, shorter delivery times and tailored systems and services with accurate, real-time information. They want to collaborate and communicate efficiently with their partners in the value chain. But even as wholesalers and distributors work to meet these increasingly complex customer demands, they also face the challenges of rising transport costs and margin pressure in an increasingly international business world.
It is vital for project and service driven organisations to keep tight control over their costs. To achieve this, they need real-time insight into the progress of a project, its budget consumption and the resources it uses.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrates all relevant processes within the organisation, including finance, project control, purchasing, human resources and customer relationship management as well as billable hours and budget administration. All information is immediately available, enabling you to carry out the detailed analysis and adjustments that ensure business agility.