Supply Chain Management Software for Non-Profits: Gaining Better Control to Ensure High Levels of Service
Any organization that deals with a supply chain has challenges, and problems with the supply chain can cost money and customer confidence. But when you’re a non-profit, a problem with the supply chain can mean much-needed supplies don’t get to where they are needed. On top of that, you must be transparent to funders and grantors, proving that you are managing funds responsibly. This is further complicated by the widely varying requirements of different grantors and funders.
Just like a large, for-profit manufacturing company, non-profits need to manage their supply chain responsibly and need tools to do it–but those tools need to be designed for non-profits. Supply chain management software for non-profits help tackle the unique needs of non-profits, regardless of how far the supply chain reaches and despite challenges like connectivity in more remote areas, while making the most of all your assets and resources.
Supply Chain Management for Non-Profits provides everything you need to manage the entire supply chain, from procurement to inventory control to distribution and reporting, to fulfill your mission.
Supply Chain Management for Non-Profits benefits
Just one of the solutions that are part of HSO’s Advancing Your Mission platform for non-profits, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365, the Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit, and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Nonprofit Accelerator, Supply Chain Management for Non-Profits offers the following benefits:
- Ensure Accountability. Get the visibility and control you need—regardless of where you operate—through a single source of truth for data, so you can manage every penny and nail budgets. This also supports compliance as well as detailed and timely transparency in internal and external reporting to grantors and funders.
- Increase your responsiveness and scale by making decisions faster; improve program planning and budgeting by providing timely and accurate data on spending and program status.
- Enhance your speed and timeliness with faster response time during a crisis by reducing the time it takes to process procurements and other transactions; get the right goods to the right place at the right time by optimizing orders.
- Make the best use of your resources by eliminating manual processes and taking advantage of more accessibility via the cloud, which enables you to attract and better utilize resources, focusing them on where they can do the most good. Easy-to-use systems also help you reduce training time, increase user adoption, and empower your employees and volunteers.
- Support research & development efforts with centralized data your people can access via dashboards, workflows, and a configurable, user-friendly interface.
Get supply chain management software for non-profits that will keep your supply chain on track
Want to see HSO’s Supply Chain Management solution at work? Contact HSO’s non-profit industry experts to discuss how we can help you keep your supply chain running seamlessly.
HSO offers an entire suite of non-profit technology solutions that help you tackle the challenges you face, including Finance & Accounting, Case Management, Constituent Management, and Fundraising & Engagement.
Watch this brief video to learn more about our flexible platform for non-profits:
- Read how this global humanitarian non-profit provides services quickly with an integrated supply chain management and finance solution
- See how you can attract and retain more donors with Dynamics 365 Fundraising & Engagement
- Listen in to a case management-focused round table and hear how these non-profits are addressing technology challenges